Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hair flowers and sweet hot-glue guns

Yay, i got my pin-up style hair flowers finished! Hopefully, once I perfect my methods, I'll start selling some on Etsy.


Oh, and theres a bow thrown in there too.


^^Yep, that's me when I have actually taken the time to do my hair and make-up. I am wearing 18 inch extensions, which will be the topic of another post, some time soon...

And let's not forget the second part of the post: My fabulous new hot-glue gun. All I can say is the "Sale" section at Michael's is utterly fantastic.



I hung out with my mom today and took a tour around Chandler as we are looking for a location for her to open her own shop. She has a blog too (www.ibbafleur.blogspot.com) but she hasn't updated it in a while. She's a bit less techo-savvy then some of us, but it should be up and running soon.

Thanks for reading!
Keep it fabulous,
Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment