Tuesday 28 June 2011

Adorable and Edible!

Ok, been a little slow on the crafting front lately, but that should pick up again soon. This post in focused on some of the adorable things I found of one of my favorite sites: musthavecute.com (once again, my computer is refusing to let me add links!)



First off, we have some adorable corset cookies. Maybe for a boudoir themed party? A bachelorette bash? Something Marie Antoinette themed? Or maybe it's a sick way to remind people that if you eat cookies, you might end up having to wear a corset? (I'd still eat one!!)



Also in with the "french" theme, cameo cookies! I'm a huge fan of cameo jewelry, so I would love to munch one of these.



I am in love with these! This is definitely going to be a project and future post. Basically, it involves baking pink colored cakes, cutting out heart shapes and baking the heart shapes into cupcakes. LOVE IT!!



Lastly, these fabulous floral cupcakes. They look so lovely and delicate, I would most likely admire them rather than eat them. I wonder how much time went into crafting these little pieces of flowery deliciousness.

If you have any other cute edibles, please, let me know!

Until next time, Keep it fabulous!
Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment