Thursday 18 August 2011

Whoa There!

I keep saying I'm going to post stuff, and then... I don't. I've been pretty busy with my job as a nanny, as well as wedding plans, craft ideas and trying to find a venue. Still gotta work on that, since we decided to put this whole marriage thing on the fast track and aim for April of next year. only 7 months earlier than we had originally planned... :D


totally obsessing over these save the date ideas!


and how cute is this? there will definitely be bunting involved in my wedding!



^^both via 100 Layer Cake

anywhoo, that's about all I've been up to. See a theme in my last few posts? yeah, get used to it. Sorry!

I'll update when we finally decide on a venue, for my few loyal followers who are curious :)

XOXO
Abbi

4 comments:

  1. what venues are you looking into so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a couple were going to check out in north phoenix, as well as considering the option of having the reception under a big canopy tent at CBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Stew said you were thinking of having the wedding in Nov 2012, but I guess you moved it up to April now :) - that is pretty exciting! 6-8 months is a good amount of time to plan everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, we weren't exactly excited to wait until November but thought it might give us more time to save for a fancier wedding. Then we decided fanciness doesn't define weather or not the day is nice so we decided on april or may :)

    ReplyDelete